If the apps on your device aren't working:
1. It could be the filters we use to keep our students safe on-line.
We are aware of the issues and working with our content filter provider to allow all of the different applications through without any issues.
2. It could be your internet connection.
The internet in most homes and hotspots will be affected by the number of devices trying to access it at the same time. We recommend in those situations to allow just one device access at a time, refraining from any streaming or activity that may take bandwidth (including phones and gaming devices).
If your device doesn't connect to WiFi
- See if the Wifi Is turned on for the device
- Reset the wireless button on wifi router
- Make sure your router has an internet connection
- Make sure you have entered the right Wifi password to connect your Chromebook
- Restart Chromebook and Wifi router
- Reduce the load on the WiFi by using only one device at a time.
If none of these steps work, request assistance for the device by filling out the Tech Assistance Form . Please only fill out one form as our IT Team is clearing request as quickly as possible. Duplicate request will clog the system. Rest assured, your student will not be penalized in any way if the device has caused a delay in classwork completion.
Are you wondering about your tech request?
During this initial phase of remote learning, our priority has been working on filtering issues and devices that have been turned in to the Tech department. We also continue to reach out to those tech requests dealing with connectivity issues. Thank you for your patience.
Remember, students will not be penalized for delays in classwork due to tech issuesl