Please take a few minutes to give us your thoughts.
We are looking for your opinion of our district's current performance in engaging our families in the education of the children.
We know these actions are important to our students and families
- Establishing a welcoming, supportive environment
- Encouraging collaboration between families and staff
- Ensuring effective communication occurs between families and staff
- Sharing power and advocacy with families
- Facilitating community involvement
As our partners in educating the children, we want families to know your input can affect meaningful change in our district.
The results of this 15 question survey will give us the opportunity to recognize strengths in our family engagement practices and create strategies for improvement.
You can choose to just do one survey or one for each building that you have a child attending.