Keys to Academic Success
- Get organized. Stay organized. This means using your planner and class portfolios as they were intended.
- Develop good study habits NOW. Take advantage of every possible learning opportunity.
- Get plugged in and be involved.
- Ask why until you’re out of breath.
- Chase your interests. Develop your dreams.
- Believe in yourself. DO NOT allow anyone else to tell you who or what you are or what you are capable of. And remember that I believe in you.
“There is absolutely NO research correlation between success and family background, race, national origin, financial status, or even educational accomplishments. There is but ONE correlation with success and that is ATTITUDE.” –H. Wong